This is another easy recipe that I’ve been wanting to share with you 🙂
This is great for when you have really ripe bananas you don’t know what to do with.
So instead of having them go to waste, you can turn them into something yummy.
1 tps baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 pinch of nutmeg (optional)
30ml butter (melted)
3 ripe bananas (mashed)
Some oil and a brush for cooking
1. Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder and nutmeg.
3. Add egg and sugar mixture.
4. And simultaneously add 1/2 of the milk and beat until smooth.
You can then proceed adding the other 1/2.
5. Add melted butter and mashed bananas and mix well.
Batter should be a little runny and lumpy (from the mashed bananas).
5. Fry in pan on both sides until light brown.
Lightly brush some oil on the pan (before frying each batch).
When the bubbles start coming up, it’s nearly time to flip them over.
Looks good yeah? Hehe
Halfway there 😀
Perfect for tea time 🙂
Hope you try it out and enjoy!
Please check out my previous Crepe recipe: